KODAK Capture Pro
The application that gives you more scanning productivity,
value, and ease of use.
Kodak Capture Pro Software is the one application you need to make,
manage and move images and information. Get powerful, flexible batch
capture and productivity on Kodak and other popular scanners in any
scenario - from desktop to high-volume production. Realize greater
value with no per click or volume charges. Start scanning right away
preconfigured setups and a single, user-friendly interface. Start
more, more easily.
Be more productive
You can easily integrate and configure Capture Pro Software with
(usually without programming), including ECM systems, databases,
EMC Documentum and more.
- Scan, store, organize, preserve, access, comply, and distribute
documents digitally for
- Take advantage of shared settings through multi-user support
- Integrate with existing and new imaging systems
- Individual APIs go beyond simplified job setup and user management
you can customize to exact needs
- Streamline content management to boost your productivity and get
the right people and places, faster
- Automatically import existing files and perform all the same imaging
with scanned images
- Easily retrieve images with the included Find and View application
- Validate or populate index fields with data from Open Database
(ODBC) sources with Database Lookup
- Output to file, system, e-mail and print simultaneously, and
choose any supported file type when outputting
images in black and white (PDF, PDF/A, searchable
PDF, TIFF and more) or color/grayscale (JPEG,
PDF, PDF/A, searchable PDF, TIFF and more)
- Produce bitonal and color or bitonal and grayscale images from
a single scan
- Stay productive with background output processing
Get more value for your investment
Pay no click charges. Forget about additional, volume-based
costs. Instantly access productive features like automated
indexing, drag-and-drop OCR and more. Discover the
capture solution that’s easily scaleable
from desktop to production scanners, so once an operator
is familiar, he or she is familiar with every scanner
from Kodak or other popular manufacturers.
- Reduce training costs and setup fees
- Output unlimited searchable PDFs at no added cost
- Loads of features, low total cost of ownership and fast ROI = great
Accomplish more, quickly and easily
Unlike competitive software requiring extensive
job, profile and page setups,
Capture Pro Software lets you scan “out of the box,” thanks
ready-to-scan setups. (Single-touch-simple customization is also
for automation of complex or repetitive tasks.)
- Instantly familiar, intuitive interface with no complex
commands to learn
- Get immediate visual feedback, no matter how complex the task
- Flexible and easy, automated indexing, including drag-and-drop
- Interactive tutorial in multiple languages, plus real-time online
Want to do more,
If powerful productivity, exceptional value and
ease of use are important to your operation
and bottom line, now’s the time to learn
more about Kodak Capture Pro Software.
It’s the one capture application for all your
scanners-offering simple, powerful indexing,
plus an array of post-scan editing capabilities
to simplify complex tasks. Insert, split, rescan,
rotate, re-order, crop, redact and flag images
with ease. Extend your capture platform
globally with online support in 15 languages,
plus OCR support for over 100 languages.
A new release of Kodak Capture Pro Software, version 2.0, will
be available in September 2009.
Read more details on Kodak Website
Daily Scanning Volume Changes for Kodak Scanners
We would like to make you aware, that many of Kodak Scanners has
a new raised daily volume.
- i1200 series scanners from 1,500 pages per day to 3,000 pages
- i1300 series scanners from 3,000 pages per day to 5,000 pages
- i1410/i1420 Scanners from 7,500 pages per day
to 12,000 pages per day
- i1440 series scanners from 10,000 pages per day to 15,000
pages per day
Kodak i1200 and i1300 Plus Series Scanners now turbocharged!
Can good products get any better ??? The answer is
Yes: The Kodak i1200 and i1300 Plus Series Scanners CAN!
They will soon be available with a big Plus !!!
The Big Plus
- Improved document capture productivity for departmental
and workgroup scanning.
- Our Kodak i1200 Plus Series Scanners
will be up to 50% faster.
Eg: 45 pages per minute (ppm) compared to 30 ppm on the current
scanner (black & white,
- Also the Kodak i1300 Plus Series Scanners feature
Eg: a speed increase in colour at 200 dpi to 40 ppm - a 33%
The Kodak i1200 Plus and i1300
Plus Series Scanners feature Smart Touch. This system-tool designed
to easily send documents
a variety of destinations, such as e-mail, file,
network drives, output devices (fax and printers), various
third party applications as well as Microsoft SharePoint
at the press of a single button.
Using Kodak Smart Touch, automates the process of scanning, sharing
and storing digital documents within popular content management
Improved Daily Duty Cycles
The i1200 and i1300 Plus Scanners also benefit
from the recently announced increased daily duty cycles,
up to 3,000 pages for Kodak i1200 Plus Series Scanners and
up to 5,000 pages for the Kodak i1300 Plus Series Scanners.
Upgrade of KODAK i1200 and i1300 Series Scanners to PLUS
- Kodak will provide the new “Plus” firmware
as a FREE download to existing customers for their i1200
and i1300 Series
- This is the first time that a Scanner vendor has offered
speed improvements on an existing scanner platform to
all customers free
- Customers can purchase an i1200/i1300 Series Scanner
today and download the "Plus" tomorrow!
shows Kodak's commitment to its customer base. Everybody
can enjoy the improvements.
The Kodak i1200 and i1300 Plus Series Scanners will start shipping
late September '09.
more about i1210 plus scanner on Kodak Website
more about i1220 plus scanner on Kodak Website
more about i1310 plus scanner on Kodak Website
more about i1320 plus scanner on Kodak Website
NEW Kodak-Sharepoint website !
If you are interesting in scan to sharepoint technology, do not
hesitate to visit our new website. You will find
all of necessary information concerning Scan-to-Sharepoint with
your Kodak Scanner. This site
is a little bit more than just giving information. You can
comment and/or discuss the topics as well as you can put your question
Just type: www.sharepointscanner.com OR
Google it by: "sharepoint scanner" or "scan to sharepoint"
Let's Try the latest
Capture Pro Software !