Can something already good become even better ?
YES : The
Kodak Scan Station 100... now available as the
Scan Station 100 Plus !!!
Launched exactly 30 months ago, the Scan Station 100 has got major
upgrades based on the provided customer feedback and experience with
The Scan Station has become extremely competitive by now: A good
reason to launch the NEW Kodak Scan Station 100 Plus.
Here are some of the breathtaking enhancements, whisper quiet operation
and all new features:
- FAX capability In- / Out-bound (with Kodak Scan Station Fax Modem
- PDF private key encryption
- Secure log-in using Lightweight Directory Access Protocol (LDAP)
- Authenticated FTP
- Authenticated SMTP
- Add pages to a batch in progress
- Create individual PDF files from a multi-page document
- Scan-to-PDF image only or with OCR (searchable PDF)
- Single page and multiple pages tiff support.
- User-selectable OCR language, independent from the Scan Station
- Optimized quality setting PDF/JPG = small file
- Printing to workgroup, domain and stand-alone
and network printers
- Search of destinations (e-mail and File)
- Activity logging and tracking capabilities
for administrators and diagnostics
- Grouping for preselected profiles scanner
settings and destinations
- Fast scanning feature that allows
scanning to begin immediately
- Download configuration settings
automatically (remote management)
- Improved Content Organizer
- Option to enable/disable scanning to a portable USB drive.
- Option to enable/disable custom email address.
- Option to rename email subject line.
- Option to enter file name and/or directory prior
- Option to change Keyboard Layout -> ABCDEF
to QWERTY .
With the Kodak Scan Station 100 Plus you can convert paper documents
into digital images for:
- Sending via e-mail, to network folders, printers or copiers,
USB drives, Fax
- All destinations can be accessed simultaneously with one
The Kodak Scan Station 100 Plus connects to common
Ethernet network infrastructures and features intuitive and interactive
including image preview of scanned images prior to sharing, from
the touch screen.
The Kodak Scan Station 100 Plus provides full Network
The Kodak Scan Station 100 Plus supports all major file
formats like TIFF, JPEG, PDF, and also "Searchable PDF" (OCR)
with text information.
The Kodak Scan
Station 100 Plus also supports NSI AutoStore!
It provides a full featured scan client for NSI AutoStore. The Server-Based
middle-ware enables the administration of document flows, barcode
recognition and the export of scanned documents into most common
DMS- and ECM- Applications, and integrates well with other AutoStore
Unlike other document scanners on the market today, the Kodak Scan
Station 100 Plus does not require:
A dedicated computer, additional software or a formal training to
Scanner Characteristics: DIN-A4 Colour, Grayscale, Black&White;
Simplex and Duplex scanning; Up to 25ppm or 50ipm; Optical resolution
600dpi, PerfectPage; Deskew; Cropping; Image Processing; 50 Page
ADF; Long Document Scanning; Special Document feeder for Hard-Card-Scanning;
Network Interface Characteristics: Ethernet connection 10/100 Base-T
with fixed or dynamic address;
Protocols: TCP/IP, SMB, SMTP, FTP, Authenticated SMTP and FTP, LDAP,
DHCP, DNS and NT Domain Authentication.
The Kodak Scan Station 100 Plus sales opportunities are basically
- General office scanning at a central place
- Enhancement or replacement
of MFD (Multi Function device)
- Fax replacement
- Vertical markets: Education, Insurance, Banking,
Government, Transportation, Legal, Healthcare and so on...
input device for most DMS applications
The Scan Station 100 Plus competes very well with:
- Fujitsu fi-6000N
- Canon ScanFront 220 / 220P
- HP Digital Sender
- Scanner solutions based on the AXIS 7000 or 70
- Scanner solutions
based on Fujitsu 5000N or Canon network scan adapters
- Fax Machines
- Multi Functional Devices (MFD)
- Dedicated Scanners with PC
- Most Competing devices do not feature PDF with Searchable Text
- Most Competing devices do not feature scanning directly to
a USB-Memory Stick.
- Most Competing devices do not feature PerfectPage or any
similar image processing technology.
- Competing MFD devices
are lacking in duplex scanning (two pass scanning), and
can have problems with mixed
paper sizes and paper qualities.
- Many of the competing
devices are more expensive, slower, difficult to operate or bigger,
feature less functionality
or have other
The list will never end, if I do not stop here ;-)
Sales Brochure .:. New
Press Releases .:. New
Product Launch and Announcement: DMS 9. September 2008
Production Units are already available with immediate effect
and in quantities.
Kodak Scan Station 100 Plus - Catalog Number 8874778
Kodak Scan Station 100 Fax Modem Accessory - Catalog Number 128 0528
Let's Try the latest
Capture Pro Software !